Location: Chennai, Bangalore
- Develop robust machine learning models.
- Conduct ad-hoc exploratory analysis of our data assets.
- Identify key metrics that should be tracked to assess health of the business.
- Develop complex SQL queries to answer business questions.
- Plan and implement A/B tests.
- Communicate and discuss results of analysis with business and engineering.
- Take ownership of bringing machine learning models into production.
- MS/MTech/Ph.D.in mathematics, computer science, engineering, physical science or linguistics.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years industry experience delivering ML solutions that are used in production business environments.
- Extensive experience working with product managers and engineers to conceive and design data driven solutions.
- Deep understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of R or Python.
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex business concerns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to network with people across the company.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and creative in working with incomplete information.
- Experience using scikit-learn, pandas and other pydata packages.
- Experience using Jupyter notebook for your dev work.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hive or Pig.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo