Location: Chennai, Bangalore
- Pro-actively ensure our services auto-scale and meet the needs of our growing customer base.
- Support and ensure 99.99% availability of our cloud based systems.
- Implement monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Develop scripts and tools to manage and rotate logs to S3.
- Utilize Airflow to schedule tasks.
- Setup ELK for log indexing and monitoring.
- Research AWS optimizations both from a cost and operational efficiency point of view.
- Periodic on-call duties to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting.
- At least 3 years experience in a DevOps role.
- Extensive experience with AWS services.
- Expertise at Unix/Linux system administration.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Git, Docker.
- Experience working with automation/configuration tools such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra).
- Expertise with at least 2 scripting languages.
- Knowledge and exposure to setting up Hadoop clusters and administration.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience working with agile process
- Experience working in small startup teams
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo