Location: Omaha, NE
C1X’s Sales & Operations Team is searching for a Senior Account Manager to sell C1X Programmatic platform and work with clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Serve as buyer (agency/advertiser) and publisher point-of-contact for all Premium campaign-related inquiries from start to finish of campaign lifecycle by owning tasks and leveraging support teams. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Maintain deep expertise and knowledge of all C1X products and sales programs
- Outreach to target clients, including Agencies and DSPs, to pitch the use of the C1X application and/or managed services for campaign execution
- Process and respond to RFPs with designated sales team members
- Oversee I/O processing, campaign setup and creative submission
- Monitor and influence campaign delivery, troubleshoot and escalate delivery issues, and provide optimization/up-selling opportunities for campaigns
- Work with Publisher sales team to expand the C1X supply partners and maximize return for their traffic
- Develop and provide Strategic Insights, Campaign Wrap-ups and/or Quarterly Business Reviews to client(s)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all internal systems and partner systems to respond to general and specific client requests, including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, bidding requests, under-delivery, and accurate invoicing and payment
- Working knowledge of digital advertising.
- Full awareness of media planning and creative management processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Ability to build rapport and manage customer relations effectively.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to manage the customer and internal departments and resources to a successful outcome.
- Strong research skills, ability to quickly gain a functional understanding of new and unfamiliar technologies without significant training.
- Highly flexible - enjoys wearing many hats.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly adaptable to new business processes and concepts.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas.
- Work experience within an Media Agency or Digital Publisher
- Experience with CRM systems, MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong data analysis skills, specifically in respect to performance of media campaigns
- Experience in data analysis and understanding of SQL
- BS degree (or progress towards a BS degree) in Business, Marketing or other related field preferred